Production management software to manage production in machining / CNC manufacturing business
Supposedly it’s not the first time you searched for production management software – usually it turned out that because of too many production options in ERP you would lose flexibility and would be forced to hire someone to fill out all required data…
We also know that due to many leasing contracts for CNC machines, usage of tools and last but not least, the costs of remunerations, you are still searching for something, which would help you to increase profitability.
Prodio is an answer to all your problems, as you can find all you need for your employees to know precisely what to do, when and how. The data is avaliable at real time, so you can make fast decissions to increase efficiency and simplify work.
Prodio develops every day thanks to feedback from:
- A large group of companies (employing from 6 to more than 75 people) which produce individual / small series steel and aluminium elements;
- Companies offering processing services as an outsourcing / reconditioning of elements;
- Construction manufacturing companies producing elements to order;
- Many tooling departments (you can read more about tooling departments here).
You will get all necessary tools to manage your production and metal processing effectively:
- total lead time spend on a particular order, in comparison with estimated time (and spare time left),
- actual efficiency of particular employees at production, divided by operations, including the percentage of completed norm,
- lead times divided into production time and machine preparation/changeover time,
- optionally number of damaged pieces and the amount of raw material used,
- any analyses, thanks to various xls export options.
Machine tool work divided proportionally and efficiently
Forget spreadsheets / whiteboards at the production hall; thanks to canban style board you are able to prepare faster and more precisely plan of work for machines – especially including estimated machines occupancy in hours/ days /weeks …
Don’t be fooled by a simple form, thanks to clever modifications in the schedule you can incorporate:
- divission into preliminary / finishing processing,
- different types of mount / tool on the same machine,
- preparation / changeover time.
All documentation and product parameters are in one place and you can share them wherever it is necessary
Transparent product technology in Prodio allows you to collect in just a few simple steps all information on product making process and necessary know how, the sequence of operations and estimated efficiency.
Apart from parameters you can add to products visualizations and photographs, technical drawings or programs to be downloaded for particular machines. See how to attach large files, without uploading them to a website.
To organize your production hall even better, you can print with one click technological guides containing all information about the product, which can follow the production path making work clear and easy – print a production order (technological guide with production orders and bar codes used to register work).
Simplify your “ISO 9001” significantly, and impress auditors!
Thanks to Prodio you don’t have to worry about majority of requirements regarding ISO 9001 / TS 16949 / Factory Production Control. It is possible to throw away many forms, product cards and paper orders – all you need is in your computer.
Because you can also attach PDF manuals and control guidelines, as well as photographs of potential production defects, you can really lower deficiency and the QUALITY catchphrase becomes a reality. The time spent on training new employees is also shorter.
As a bonus, certifying authorities will be truly impressed and Clients positively surprised during audits, especially when their “SAPs”, might be very often 2 steps behind.
Read more on how to (click the link).