We are looking for Growth Hacker who will strengthen our fast-growing team!
In this position, you will:
- Analyze multiple data sources, including consumer behaviour analytics
- Maximize conversion rate, retention rate and customer lifetime value
- Identify user segments and their behaviour patterns
- Build, implement and scale a digital strategy for content distribution.
- Manage and optimize paid search, video, and social campaigns.
- Perform analysis, create hypotheses, and run experiments to increase the performance of given channels and digital assets.
- Develop a nurturing program and build marketing automation scenarios to grow our user base
- Report key performance metrics, draw insights and suggest improvements.
- Partner with Content, Product, and Sales team to develop and implement a cohesive multi-touchpoint acquisition strategy.
- 1-3 years working role with web growth objectives
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Intellectually curious and has a passion for understanding the “why.”
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to see things from different perspectives for out-of-the-box thinking
- Extensive, hands-on knowledge of platforms/tools like Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation
- A proven track record of running effective digital campaigns on a global scale.
- Strong analytical skills paired with presenting insights and making actionable recommendations.
- Excellent command of the English language.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work on a great product
- Contributing to the Prodio Software
- A passionate and diverse team
- The opportunity to learn from each other
- Work from office in Katowice or remote job from another city in Poland
If you are interested, please apply by sending us your application. It would be great to hear more about you, so please attach a cover letter and tell us what would you like to learn working in Prodio ????