The focus of this role is to conduct a successful experience for Prodio clients for the duration of their engagement across all service lines. In your position, you will be able to:
- solve actual production and technical problems via online chat as well as provide support on the phone,
- provide online support and assistance during the software implementation process,
- develop knowledge database and create training manuals,
- co-create and implement marketing campaigns.
For us, the most important is that you are keen to learn and present a proactive and open-minded approach. We will be more than happy to create a friendly atmosphere to gain new skills and develop professionally. We want you to:
- speak English fluently (preferably C1),
- be a driven self-starter, positive thinker, loyal, and trustworthy,
- have a command presence with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a team player who is willing and able to “roll up the shirt sleeves” to get a project done when needed.
- In addition, being able to think analytically to solve problems
- being tech-savvy (basic IT knowledge), and being an ambitious quick learner is necessary to integrate into Prodios workplace culture.
It would be an advantage if you:
- have experience with production (either at the shop floor level or office)
- you have a degree (or you study) production management/ production engineering or similar (students are welcome),
- you can use graphic software/ film editing software
We offer not just a job but the chance of gaining experience in the two fastest-growing areas of industry and technology.
Working at Prodio, you will see different angles and perspectives: IT company, manufacturing, and ERP implementation. What’s more, together we create a successful enterprise, and you will be a part of that success. 🙂
On top of that, we offer:
- flexible hours,
- full time or part-time position adjusted to your studies,
- degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely or from our office in the city centre
- the fantastic atmosphere of working in a small and friendly IT start-up
- option of company shares.
If you are interested, please apply by sending us your application. It would be great to hear more about you, so please attach a cover letter and tell us what would you like to learn working in Prodio 😉